Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Day 9
We are back! After rushing around looking for everything in the hotel before we left it didn’t even matter. My dad woke us up so early to go surfing and it was tiny! Anyways after not going surfing and we went to the ferry terminal where we caught what we thought was the right ferry we were wrong. It was a faster ferry and nicer seats but I knew it wasn’t the right one as soon as we passed where we were supposed to dock and went into downtown instead. On the good side though it got us through customs faster and I got you some pretty things from all the shops. I hope you like them! Yay, one more day! Ok surfing time the waves are much bigger here! I love you and will talk to you later baby :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment