Monday, January 3, 2011
Day 7
We made it to Tortola! The ferry ride was ok but it made me a little sea sick, as the waves were big and the wind was blowing hard. Luckily I was able to smuggle my turkey subway sandwich into the country so its been a good days so far. Well it's a struggle to find Internet here all the good wireless connections have funny names. “Tom’s butt pirates” and the “Big Banana” were some of my favorites. I have no clue why everything is a gay innuendo but they seem to be popular in this big pink hotel. I hope I will be able to find a good connection tonight so I can see your beautiful face, even if I cant though I will still dream of it tonight! The sunset here is beautiful the hotel has a nice terrace that faces west and you can see the entire USVI lit up against the sky. Nothing would be finer than to be sitting here sipping a cool drink and enjoying it with you. Well I have to go shower now before we go out to dinner on the beach. I’ll keep an eye out for gluten free goodies so you can come back! Well I’ll talk to you tonight my darling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment