Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 6

Yay only 5 days till I can hold you in my arms again! Wow this has been such a long trip and it only halfway over. Everything I see reminds me of you, this place is beautiful you would love it. Today is more of the same just surfing and hanging out. The waves just keep getting more fun so that's a good turn around from earlier in the trip. My parents land at 4 today so we are having ribs and corn and salad for dinner. We cooked garlic lime chicken for lunch today; wish you were here to enjoy it! I saw a cool iguana right outside our room though so hopefully I can catch him! The view from the house is gorgeous and the sun is finally coming out enough for us to get tan! Well time for dinner baby! I love you and I’ll see your pretty face on skype tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment