Friday, December 31, 2010
day 4
Well the power has been intermittent lately so this is the first time I can get on. It has been fun the past few days but I really miss you! We are going to foxys bar tonight in Jost Van Dyke. I hope it will be fun but it will be full of craziness I'm sure. Today was a fun day we went to the Udder Delight alcoholic milk shakes. I know it sounds crazy but we should really open one in Charlotte! After getting milk shakes we walked down to maghen's bay and played in the shorebreak. The beach there is so pretty I can't wait to take you there! Well we have to go make dinner its chicken alfredo tonight. Yum! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! It will be sooner than you know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment