Sunday, December 26, 2010
1 Day...
Well it has been 2 days since I left you and I can't stop thinking about you! Everything I see reminds me of you. Today it snowed, that is an oddity here. Not enough to play in like back at school but every flake that fell represented a time that I will or have had with you. Each flake, different at first but then culminates to make one blanket of snow. Our love can be viewed this way too, flurries of excitement each as a different flake all coming together in unison to form our love. It took me back to the first time we met that humid late summer night, we all were so innocent and lost without each other. Even though going into college I never thought I would be in a relationship ever again, God had another plan and he spoke through the beautiful, sweet, fun, loving girl that I have come to fall in love with. It took me back to another time where it snowed on a cold winter night in January the quiet weekend that our college encounters so many times a year was no more. The campus was alive with young adults being kids, I will never forget that time as we played in the snow on that hill for hours. You see its not just one experience that makes me fall in love with you its time and time again when given the worse of things we always make the best of it. I love you forever and always baby and even though I am 114 miles away from you I can still feel your love right here with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment